Enterprise Business Services
We strongly encourage our clients to proactively build foundational components into plans for technology projects. By understanding where your organization is now, we can better build (and fill in) a roadmap to get you exactly where you want to go.
ENSAR offers several technology agnostic services, including:
Our team can/will work with you through the process of determining objectives, strategies and projected actions for organizational success and growth. Tailored for your sector, we will work with you to review, set goals and determine the best course of action in order to achieve those goals.
Business Planning Services include;
- Business Strategy and Roadmap Development
- Project Charters
- Project or Program Plans and Schedules
- Implementation Plans
- Merger and Acquisition Technology Integration Strategies
Business Case Development
Our team works with you to identify, document, and communicate the benefits (and potential risks) of proposed business change.
Engagements include assessments of:
- Business problem or opportunity
- Likely technical solutions
- Impact on operations
- Organizational capability to deliver the project outcomes
Business Process Engineering
ENSAR’s proven systematic approach makes our clients’ workflow more effective, efficient, and adaptive to an ever-changing environment. Our engagements save time, money and reduce the potential for human error and miscommunication. Projects often encompass Line of Business applications integration.
Organization Change Management
Change is a continual part of innovating. We will work with you to effectively manage current and design for future change projects within organizations.
ENSAR’s teams are able to:
- Develop and apply change management assessments.
- Develop and apply tools and methodology to change projects.
- Construct a customized change management strategy and set of plans based on the change factors and organizational readiness assessments.
- Follow the ADKAR® and PROSCI® models as tool to guide the change work.
Program and Project Management
ENSAR’s team consists of experienced, Enterprise Solution Program Managers and Project Managers across our Service and Solution offerings.
Program Managers deliver strategically across organizations, spanning many technical solutions, business process, and business units.
- Project Managers are focussed within area of expertise and hold industry recognized certifications